A Stem Cell Facelift is a cosmetic procedure that is less invasive than traditional facelifts. You will benefit from younger looking skin and a more overall youthful appearance. Stem cells help restore the underlying layers beneath your skin without the traditional facelift procedure of cutting the skin and pulling it back. This procedure involves using your own stem cells pulled from your own fat. The outcomes generally provide you with a more natural appearance than traditional methods. Because of this, a stem cell facelift might be more desirable for some people.
Many people wonder if this is the right cosmetic procedure for them. Here are some facts about stem cell facelifts that may help you make the right decision.
1. Your skin doesn’t wrinkle. It stays the same.
2. Aging results in the loss of your underlying supporting facial structure such as bone and fat.
3. The loss of support allows the skin to wrinkle.
4. Facial Fat transfers have been performed for years, the results have not been uniformly successful.
5. Fat transfers, like any graft depend on their blood supply for success.
6. Without a new blood supply, the fat graft will die.
7. The addition of stem cells recruits new blood vessels and results in a high success rate.
8. The stem cell facelift not only restores your youthful structure and support, but it also results in improvement to the quality of your skin.
9. Unlike other procedures, the stem cell facelift requires no disfiguring cutting.
10. The stem cell facelift is an outpatient procedures performed under local anesthesia in approximately 4 hours.
Want more information? Learn more about Stem Cell Therapy here.